Today is random acts of kindness day.
This special day has been gaining popularity for about two decades now and is really just a great idea for all of humanity. I don’t think that I need to go into detail to explain what it is because it is pretty self explanatory.
There are millions of ways to randomly act kind, but I sort of think that pizza kindness is one of the best. Therefore, my following list of random acts will involve pizza. Here you go:
- Knock on the door of a complete stranger and hand them a large pepperoni pizza.
- Drive through the McDonald’s drive-through and hand the employee a pizza after they have handed you your bag of hamburgers and fries.
- Stop by the fire station and feed the hungry firefighters. (You may need a few pizzas for this one.)
- How about a nice hot pizza for the first homeless family that you see today?
- Take a pizza on a city bus, open the box and yell, “dig in!”
- Show up at a random high school class with a pizza delivery. ( Make sure that you say “Mr. Spicoli has been kind enough to bring us a snack.”)
- Pull up next to a car at a stop light and hand the driver a pizza.
- Drive past a bus stop and hand those hungry kids a pizza.
- Show up at your doctors appointment with a pizza for the staff.
- Stop by your local food bank and give a pizza to the volunteers.
- Give the meanest person you know a pizza. True kindness isn’t always easy.
Whatever you do, try to be as random as possible as this element of surprise really warms the heart!
And finally, if you are truly looking to be kind, don’t just give out cheapo fake cheese pizza. Show your kindness with a Garlic Jim’s Famous Gourmet pizza. Only the best for a special day!
Ciao for now